What is International Peace Youth Group(IPYG) : activities

International Peace Youth Group_activities

As an YOUTH peace group, IPYG is having activities in various ways. With several campaigns and seminar and various projects. 



IPYG PEACE WALK
May 25th, 2013, about 27,000 people in different nations gathered to motivate others to work as one for peace. It was held in Seoul, South Korea. There was 13 press releases in 10 different countries. After peace walk in Korea, this event was followed by 38 other youth association(organizations) by their own IPYG Peace Walk in 23 countries, and carry on to do so. With all their effort, The Peace Walk has become representative annual IPYG activity.



World Peace Initiative
WPI : World Peace Initiative was a campaign for the ability of humanity to live side by side in peace. This campaign inspire us to pay attention to other lives around us. It gave us how our opinions and sight can be head to our own, get to know our common ground to respect and understand in order for us to make progress to gather around.

Other Peace Project
We also communicate with small efforts as collaborative projects. From this small movement, we believe that we can make big changes. IPYG peace projects aim to gather the youth community, unite youth to bring synergy effects for the greater cause.

Seminars
IPYG participates in internationl seminars, conferences, forums and etc, around the world.
We also have meetings with Youth groups to discuss the topci of peace. Peace requires no excuse about segregates : National borders, Langueges, Relligions and cultures. These gatherings should become a part of communicating the solutions of problems in our world, and help each other to work side by side for peace.



Culture Community Service
IPYG contrbute to local comunity throgh language classes, cooking classes, and volunteer projects, it provides global network through participation of youth from different countries residing in Korea. Through culture community, it allow our connections and unity from borders in world.





Reference http://ipyg.org

41 comments:

  1. Culture Community Service is very useful to foreigners. As a foreigner I had taken part in the culture community, we can get together, make food, play games, exchange each language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish many people in ther world pay attention to peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to participate in world peace movement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your writing make.me think a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's good sound. I hope many people in ther world pay attention to peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested in Peace after reading your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wish your writing change this world.


    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish many people in ther world pay attention to peace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish your writing change this world.



    ReplyDelete
  10. I sincerely agree with your writing.


    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish your writing change this world.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for letting me know which I didn't think that far.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish your writing change this world.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish peace comes as soon as possible in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Peace-loving people of this beautiful state.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to participate. sincerely~

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish many people in the world pay attention to peace.

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are many people who look forward world peace. I desperately want world peace. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wish your writing change this world.
    Heal the world~ :-)


    ReplyDelete
  20. Their wishes will come true. peace, one, happiness...

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to participate. ã… _ã… 


    ReplyDelete
  22. I wish peace comes as soon as possible in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I writing gave motivation in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wish your writing change this world.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's very meaningful action for the world peace and I absolutely agree with your association's motto..

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am interested in Peace after reading your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The war should now stop, and i dream of peaceful world.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I enjoyed your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I wish your writing change this world.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I wish I can read more abour peace.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your group's activities are impressive to me.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would like to share your writing with other people.

    ReplyDelete
  33. There are many valuable writings.

    ReplyDelete

 

IPYG Seou lEast : Official Twitter

https://twitter.com/IPYGSeoulEast

IPYG Seoul East : Official Google+

google.com/+IPYGSeoulEast_InternationalPeaceYouthGroup

About

IPYG Soeul East Branch NEWEST blog
: About our movement and interest.