IPYG Seoul East : 64th anniversary of Korean War(June 25th).

Few weeks ago, It was 64th anniversary of Korean war(June 25th). Korean war is well known war which occurred in Korea. Biggest reason of Korean war, we can say it's because of South Korea and North Korea had different opinions because of other powerful countries. 


It happened in 1950 to 1953 between North Korea and South Korea. Since UN and USA helped South Korea, and Russia and China helped North Korea, we call it Korean War.

During 3 years of the war, there were many lose and sacrifices. Many young soldiers were applied to the war. In the war, Youth were the ones who had mostly sacrificed. Because of the given priority to national interests, many youth had to die in the war.


At the time, Korea just had ended Japanese colonial era. Before Korea have their own time to heal the pains in environmentally and mentally from Japanese colonial era, the Korean War was happened.

If we think of it, we can know that Korea had lot of hard time and unerasable pains.
'How cruel for young friends at that time?' I got to think. And I got to think I'm blessed that I am born in this generation.


Survived ones from the war, have to live their whole life in memories of pain from the time of the war. For those reasons, there should be no more youth and countries who is suffering broken hearted. Understanding the history of Korea, I wish for the countries where it has the pain from the war to be no more painful sacrifices from young friends ; from youth.


28 comments:

  1. I desperately want world peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace is not an option but a job to be done and achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many valuable writings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The war should now stop, and I dream of peaceful world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Korean War. The result is a threat of the world peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to share your writing with other people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Remember that day and let's make a peace...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The war should now stop, and I dream of peaceful world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The war should now stop, and I dream of peaceful world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The kind of war not happen again.
    So don't forget those day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I desperately want world peace.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope this comes to the world of peace, not war quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for letting me know which I didn't think that far.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am interested in Peace after reading your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish peace comes as soon as possible in this world

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish no more war, the world peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish many people in the world pay attention to peace.

      Delete
  19. I am interested in peace after reading your writing

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wish your writing change this world.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish peace comes as soon as possible in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think that all people over the world have to participate in making world peace!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wish many people in the world pay attention to peace.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The war should now stop, and I dream of peaceful world.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The war should now stop, and I dream of peaceful world.

    ReplyDelete

 

IPYG Seou lEast : Official Twitter

https://twitter.com/IPYGSeoulEast

IPYG Seoul East : Official Google+

google.com/+IPYGSeoulEast_InternationalPeaceYouthGroup

About

IPYG Soeul East Branch NEWEST blog
: About our movement and interest.