IPYG Seoul East : Sports and Peace.

Sport plays a big role to unite all nation or members of a group as one cheering their own team.


We communicate during the game without saying, just by reading signals in each other's eyes, or making gestures only players in the same team know, and when we play games, players share the same goal, victory.


The players are not only the ones who play game on the ground, but also the spectators cheering their own team because they aim to victory as well as the actual players.  

Sport has several kinds of purposes; education, leasure and match etc. The progress and method of the game would differ from the purpose of the game.

World Cup the festival of the world has just begun. During the world cup season the whole world will pay attention on one thing, the games, and through having the same hope and aim, we will be excited with fever of the festival.


As we see sport can have great effect to people. We Seoul East branch of IPYG also has been trying to make chances to have time playing sport games with people who are not interested in peace yet. We believe it is the way to be the one with them, sharing our goal to make peaceful world just like that  we become one when we are sweating in the game together.

We hear the shouting of youth craving peace even if it usually doesn't make any sound. We IPYG hope that we can make their young energy and passion clearly appear through their culture, sports or volunteer work and anything before the whole world.

The only goal we have is victory of peace against war and sorrow.

42 comments:

  1. I desperately want world peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to share your writing with other people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to reading such woderful writing again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish peace comes as soon as possible in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish your writing change this world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your reading.
    I wish many people in the world pay attention to peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Victory of peace .. I wish I heard

    ReplyDelete
  8. We need to be interested in peace

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish peace comes as soon as possible in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I desperately want world peace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will visit again to read your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I support as well.
    I will visit again to read your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish your writing change this world.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will visit again to read your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. There are many valuable writings

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish many people in the world pay attention to peace.

    ReplyDelete
  17. War and sorrow end and peace is mistake in writing as quickly as possible

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am looking forward to reading such woderful writing again

    ReplyDelete
  19. sincerely agree with your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. IPYG Seoul East's working for the world peace.
    ==▶ World people became one by the sports and peace!
    Very Very impressive^^

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would like to share your writing with other people.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I sincerely sgree with your writing

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow people of the world can become the one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your writing is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for letting me know which I didn't think that far.

    ReplyDelete
  26. If there is a chance, I would like to know more about your story.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I wish your writing change this world.

    답글삭제

    ReplyDelete

 

IPYG Seou lEast : Official Twitter

https://twitter.com/IPYGSeoulEast

IPYG Seoul East : Official Google+

google.com/+IPYGSeoulEast_InternationalPeaceYouthGroup

About

IPYG Soeul East Branch NEWEST blog
: About our movement and interest.